Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alphabetically speaking:

A - I got staight A's my first year of college. Including my math class. I'm not sure I ever got an A in math until I was in college. Go figure.

I'm making apple chips today.

2 cups unsweetened apple juice
1 cinnamon stick
2 Red Delicious apples ( my least favorite - because they're mushy. This isn't an issue here )


Supposedly I just need to boil the juice and the stick. Slice the apples really thin. Put them in the boiling juice with stick until they're translucent. Take em out. Pat em dry. Put em on a wire rack in the oven at... Some hundreds of degrees for 30-40 minutes and TA-DA, apple chips.



Whether or not the TA-DA end product will be any good is still a mystery.
My kitchen skills are pretty lacking. Mostly because my dish cleaning skills are non existent.
But I've got my grocery list and a mad urge to not put myself in any social situations. It's you and me, apples.

No comments: