Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slide over.

Got an angel on my left shoulder, a devil on the polar
Got a mug of frigid, got a mug of solar, slide over

The recipe's designed to plug the appetite for c o n t i n u i t y
By stitching together an esteemed congruence beautifully.
I peel back hearts and lodge grief physics in the chambers.
Courderize the wound and heads like 'Gimme gimme something major.'





I wanna be a Big Bang, gotta be
Never bottle me up in a probably, I wanna see a 'Yes sir, sir'
Shoveling a big dig, huddle in a tunnel of big dreams, I think big things
Ima burn with this little light of mine and a prime concern to earn thanks
Ima be a big bang
Well I promise you, I'll man the lighthouse
Just to help you guide your ship
If you promise to help pull this hook out of my lip

It's getting bigger by the second.





Introduction brought to you by: Aesop Rock. "Big Bang."

No comments: