Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm lucky to have met you.

So today it hits me; Live.
Learn something. Make something. Move something. Push something. Touch something. Say something. Do something you like. Tell someone a story. Say "Thank you." Laugh at something. Dance to something. Get into something. Throw something away. Give something away. Stare at the sun. Write a letter. Make a time capsule. Smile at a stranger. Take the time. Take a breath.


I get caught up in life. That's natural. Life is a big thing to wrap your mind around and I've always seemed to take strange pleasure in wrapping my mind around everything without an answer ( space, bottom of the ocean, dark matter, God, ...feral children ). It's fascinating to me but sometimes you can go too deep. I'll allow it to be as big as it actually is. I'll let it swallow me whole. And when life swallows you whole.. well, it's a strange position to be in.


New plan; Take my own advice.

No comments: