Sunday, December 14, 2008

Active mind and VH1 late at night.

I had a dream about an amusement park of sorts. One that you really only looked at though. You would walk through the park and they had characters put on tracks in the ground to make them look like they were moving around and interacting but you would just watch.

For some reason.. I found myself crossing over the fence and going through the field of fun. The water park area was to my left and on my right was a line of trees with people having picnics and reading. I walked up the hill and started to notice how lifelike all of these people were. They all had voices and conversations about what was happening in their little area. I watched the little bar tracks in the ground to avoid getting in ones way. It was way too late once I got near the top of the hill though.
Some little boys were playing football and I couldn't seem to avoid any of their tracks. Seems I had walked right into the middle of a big play just as it was happening. Bad timing.
I danced around them a little bit and one threw the ball to me.


"Where's your track?"


"I don't have one."


I gave him his ball back, he shrugged and they all got up like clockwork and followed their tiny electrical guides. I went and sat down by two girls reading near the trees. We had conversations. Turns out they were all real people who ran into some unfortunate events that prevented them from living any form of a quality life. So when their soul left their body, they were taken, brainwashed, rewired, mounted on a track, and set up for display.
How strange.

The dream also involved wolves, a very angry cougar, a halloween party on a huge RV in the middle of the woods, and this little furry animal... Looked like a squirrel/mouse/sugar glider thing. Adorable till it threw up lime green all over and tried to cuddle with me.
I was also about to be given away to some old disgusting man and he wouldn't stop touching me telling me how happy we would be together.
That's probably why I hopped that fence and ended up on the party RV with my cousins and a bunch of gay men.




Fabulous.
It was very Alice in Wonderland-esque.


ALSO,

THIS GOES TO THRIVING IVORY.
You suck.
VH1 late at night introduced me to you and I was so upset.
I know at least three bands who have never been able to catch their break who are WORLDS better than you. Talent and passion seeps from their pores. They've left me satisfied and giddy in a nearly awestruck way.
This isn't just because I'm not a fan of Thriving Ivory's music.
This is because it hurt my ears to hear. It made me sick and it wasn't the amount of alcohol I had in me.
It was terrible.
The lyrics, the sound, the way they all look... Terrible.


I know bands that are not only 10x better looking BUT 50x more talented and unique.
I'm calling VH1.
Get Thriving Ivory outta there and find a way to get these other kids in there.

(This also goes out to Saving Abel and the other God awful band that was shown after them.)
For Christ's sakes they have a chick with a SAVING ABLE TRAMP STAMP as their artwork. So original. So classy.





Good thing I have the day off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've a really good blog. Most of the people don't comprehend what mind power can do to one's achievement.