Monday, December 15, 2008

GET ME TO DO IT FOR YOU.

BEST PARTY EVER SO FAR.
I know this is so old, but I was just reminded of it today.





Hilarious.
Scolded by a news caster.
No shirt.
THE SHADES. "Mmm.. naaahh.. I'll leave these on, I like them."
"Everyone liiiikes em, so I dunno, I'm not takin em off."


I'd like to call up Corey Worthington to throw my next birthday party.
Too bad he's only 16 ( maybe 17 by this point ) and I'd probably get arrested just for hanging out with him.
Not to mention, having a teenager throw your 25th birthday party would be just a little weird.


But God, how I would have loved to be the camera guy (girl) for this. I would have been cracking up the entire time. Same goes for these goofy reality shows. I would kill to sit behind the camera for some sessions. Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood? Run's House? Rob and Big? Getting paid to watch people be ridiculous.
I knew I should have gone to school for television production. It's really too bad that those dorm rooms were super tiny with zero A/C.
Kicking myself!

Way to go, Corey. You win!

No comments: