Monday, December 8, 2008

Sugar shock.
















If the name "Circa Survive" is involved, there's sure to be some type of amazing artwork to go along with it. Never fails.


I walked myself into a gym today. I had the mindset to lower my "real age" by at least 5 years. It smelled like soggy balls and the man that showed me around was enorme. There were dudes breathin heavy with veins popping out of their arms, necks, foreheads, eyeballs.. And chicks in very matchy matchy spandex leggings and tank tops sweating on elipticals. Jam packed into one little room. Not much walking space. Just a lot of sweaty people doing their thing. Enorme told me that he'd waive my $9 joining fee ( whoaaaa ) if I join before the 18th.
It's $18 a month.
A small price to pay for doing something at least KIND OF proper for my body -- considering I will be nowhere near as hardcore as anyone there, in fact, I might as well just go on Tuesday afternoons when the senior citizens do their mild walking exercises...
I need to suck it up and ignore the intensity of the people who are just trying to look hot while sweating.



So while most of the gym reminds me of THIS







I will be thinking of this.




El oh El.
I don't know why this is kinda funny. It's probably not. I've had WAY too much sugar today.
Real food is in order N.O.W.

No comments: