Friday, December 26, 2008

Two months left.

Friday, December 26, 2008
Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Nebulous dreaming can lead you into trouble now, so it's best to look at your future through a practical lens. If you look past the bright colors and pretty shapes, you can rely on what you see. Don't get distracted by the beautiful fantasies, for these ephemeral visions won't last. Concentrate on the cold hard facts; they will benefit you the most in the days ahead.






My oh my.
I can never get enough of A Christmas Story. I laugh every time. At the same things.
May I add, I've got a killer family. Yesterday's Christmas probably took the cake.
And did you know, only about 60% of newborn male babies in the United States are circumcised? True fact.


To finalize, Wu Tang Clan is playing Pittsburgh tonight. I'm missing it. Should have planned ahead for this one.

No comments: