Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let it begin.

Let's continue the best worst luck ever, please?

Yesterday after standing face to face with one of my least favorite parts of my past, and then literally running into someone who can't bare to talk to me let alone look at me, whom, from what I could tell, scurried away after the incident, the thought of "I'm just cursed," crossed my mind.
The first person I had set in my head that I would never have to see again in my life. The second person, I'm just going to start making a tallied list of awkward running into's to see how high it gets before I just say that enough is enough and all issues be addressed and put to rest.

It was bizarre and I felt on guard for the remainder of my shift. Plans for the evening finally coming together gave me a little hope.

After work I drive home, get ready, hop back in the car, drive three miles down the road, got pulled over.
CURSED.
Absolutely cursed.
Yes, I was going about 40 in the 25 mph zone. And yes I swerved a little because I was trying to make a phone call, look at my gps, and mess with the radio all at once. I was screwed.
But wait!
Only the cutest cop that I've ever seen in my entire life shows up at my window and says "Oh, hi.. I just wanted to let you know that one of your brake lights is out. I didn't want anyone hitting you from behind. Lots of people drive around and don't even realize until they get hit. Ya know?"
Nope. I didn't know.

Then he tells me to be really safe driving because there are a lot of crazy drunks on the road tonight and there are lots of accidents everywhere and he'd hate to see me get involved with something like that.
This is great. Officer CutePants made my day.
Maybe I'm not cursed. Maybe he'll pull me over all the time.


It is a dark and dreary day today.

I'm obsessing over TopShop and a pair of metallic snake printed shorts. I'm making a playlist of new (to me) and introduced music. Share time soon.

No comments: