Friday, March 20, 2009

3-20-09




First day of spriiiing.
First day of quarter lifeee.
25 years ago it was snowing.
And this was a picture of last nights adventures left overs.
I managed to get a big girls license. And if the world really does end in 2012, I'd like to say I'm pretty satisfied with my final dmv photo. Good work.

Jen's great and is taking me to a "casually elegant" restaurant tonight. And we plan on matching. Like a couple should.
Then we're partaking in some beverages in the city at whatever place we please. The plan? If you would like to celebrate spring, my quarter life, or the fact that it's cold again and what better way to warm up than with alcohol and wicked dance moves... regardless of location.. then you may come find us. And we'll be glad to keep you company.

!

No comments: