Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dry hands, chapped lips. DEhydrated.

It's time, kiddos. Tomorrow I take flight to bask in the 55 degree weather of the not so Hot-lanta sun. Yep, I'm terrified. Only of the flight. Not so much of the ground. To continue on with gangster March, I think Atlanta is the perfect place to chill out for a few days.

I've been sleep walking all day. No rest for the mildly wicked, I say.

I'm posting this for someone who was unaware of the greatness of this video. And that someone probably translates into a lot of people that need to be exposed.




Yup, it's Skinny Puppy, "Protest."
And yes, sweet moves.
It's one of my all time favorite videos.


Why doesn't this happen more often in real life (IRL)?
Because people lack guts, that's why! I'm going to start carrying around a BOOMBOX and challenging people in the streets to a dancing duel.


I'm lacking a transitional statement here so I'm just going to MOVE ON.


I was just informed by my dearest Jennifer, that there is a NEW all natural Pepsi.
The Review;


It's terrible
tastes like really flat old pop, and watered down
yeah
MAYBE rum would help, but even then... ugh



There you have it. Not even rum will fix the problem. Might as well just drink good ol' H2O. BUT!





If this is how ALL of the All Natural Pepsi's come packaged, I plan on purchasing at least a six pack's worth. How in credibly attractive... raw... My flowers would look lovely in these. It also kind of makes me want to wrestle. WWF style. With folded chairs and RAW bottles!
(I still disapprove of the new Pepsi logo though. Don't fix what's not broken, babes.)


This has gone on too long.

No comments: