Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Next time, I'll do a jig.

Most boring post ever?
Here we go.

In lieu of REAL news, aside from my most amazing $11 extra per paycheck thanks to Dr. Stimulus, I'm going to ramble.

Today I realized that I have all but run out of every single one of my beauty products. Normally the only things I run out of are eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, mascara. Those three things I replace 3-4 times a year. ( Told ya, boring )
Anything else lasts me at LEAST a year. Sometimes 10 months. Never really (NEED to) buy anything. But no, after some calculations I'm about to spend ROUGHLY $100 on things that I've simply run out of. Things that I will use every day. Not just some new fancy lipstick. Essentials.


Go hard or go home? I guess I could probably go weeks or months without most if not all of the products. But I can't remember the last time I bought something for myself... aside from food and dirty chai's...

Speaking of.. At the best Giant Eagle in the world last night I came across what is known as BUDDHA'S HAND. It's a fruit. It looks like a lemon squid (Buddha's fingers). After research I find it's good for nothing more than scenting a room for weeks, making candy, and zesting fish.
I'm going to buy this. And forget about my girly boring things.

No comments: