Monday, April 6, 2009

Forever.

They say you never know what you've got until it's gone.
But I knew what I had. Just didn't expect it to ever be gone.
Why? Because.
Because some things are just so good that you never expect them to end.
You know it's silly to believe because obviously all things come to an end, but it was nice to pretend.
So it seems as though one of the best things in my life has gone on to do other things with his time.

Which leaves me here to focus on all of the best things that I have left in my life.

That being said, I guess I can re-enter the real world tomorrow. However, I should warn, the forefront of my mind is a little preoccupied with what I've missed, what I've gained, what I've learned, loved, lost and found.
I have a focus on something that's not 100% clear yet. There's a goal that isn't completely developed that I'm working on.

Quiet time.
But I need to share this;




Good, girl.
This is what I have.
It's not a lot, but I'll get it back soon!

No comments: