Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Monday Nights.

Alright alright alright.

Went to see Mickey Avalon and Shwayze on Monday.
Why? Cause it was Monday and the sun decided to come out and it just seemed like an okay idear.




(( HOLD UP HOLD UP -- Major typo. "Bears" = Beards in real life. I WISH the dudes next to us had sweet BEARS. That would've automatically made this the MOST BIZARRE MONDAY EVER. ))


Mickey Avalon? Had weird dancers. I'll listen to him NOT live though.
Shwayze = FUN. Obviously had some good standing room. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Anyway. Shows over. Go outside. Nothin to do. Still early. Drinks? Meh.
Real cute/wild girl named Courtney is with us with two of her other girlfriends. She takes off across the street towards the tour bus. We stand on the corner. Confused.
Then we see them emerge on the other side of the bus heading up the street;

"WE'RE GOIN TO DEE'S!"

Yup. Grab a booth. What happened at that bus?

"Oh. It was Cisco. I told him to come to Dee's. He said he'll be here in a few minutes but they have to leave around midnight for Rhode Island"


You know he's not coming.


"I know. But whatever, we have beer."
True.



Low and behold. In walks Cisco and a roadie. Monday night, Dee's, Cisco?
Whatever. We go say hi. There's hardly anyone in the bar. He asks my name. "Crystal? I'm Cisco."
Oh. Rly?
We have some form of conversation and he tells me to sit.
I sit down and start talkin to the roadie ( a 50 some year old Scottish man ) about Montreal. And French people. And my accent. He calls it a good strong American accent. I call it a Pittsburgh accent. He tells me I have good grammar.
In my best Pittsburgh accent I tell Cisco that he is in fact in Dahntahn Pittsburgh -- Why? Because I'm at Dee's on a Monday night and he's standing in front of me.
He laughs, gives me one of those "yooouuu" points and says "You are interesting. Really interesting."

..... There's a fine line between compliment and the nonchalant way of saying "You creeped me out little girl."
True story. He was wearing quite possibly the best shirt in life. "Very Healthy." BOUGHT RIGHT HERE IN PITTSBURGH.
I'll be owning it.
Because I am.
Very Healthy.


It was past midnight. They left for food and Rhode Island.


I made friends with the bouncers. All in all, Monday night was pretty fun.

Cursive last night - Missed it. Tried to switch my work shift or have someone just cover for me. No luck. Assumed by the time I got there it'd be over. A text saying "They played Art is Hard at ten and I thought of you," made up for most of it.
I'll catch em next time around.

May has been busy. Too busy.


Please visit; DOIHAVESWINEFLU.ORG.
Hilarious.
Thanks to Bennyyyy.

Time to find out what color my newest hair color really is..

No comments: