Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Can we just move that sac out of the wet spot?"

Sixteen hours of work. Not office work. Not paper work. Not meetings work.

Re-merchandising a furniture store work. With the owner/founder of the company (Shawn Nelson - He won the Rebel Billionaire back in the day - LoveSac was the idea that won for him).
In heels.

Let's just rephrase to sixteen hours in heels.
AND - I managed to look wicked cute up until the last hour.
Our store phone does not work. The floor is nothing short of an explosion. I don't have fingernails anymore. And the back room is simply a pile. Of stuff. Wires, papers, covers, hardware, pins, tools, pillows... In a pile. Covering the entire 4x5 floor and blocking the door to the bathroom.
Right now I wish this computer were a fancy touch screen so I could draw with my fingers ONTO the screen, what exactly is being pictured in my mind.


www.lovesac.com

Browse. This is my life... in web form.

No comments: