Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When they get what they want, they never want it again

If I hear "You already got burned once," again.. This is leading into an empty threat.
I lost my hair brush. Maybe it's in Canada. Or Buffalo's YMCA. I never brushed my hair that much to begin with. You'd be amazed at the things hair will do when it's not brushed at least once in three days though. My magazine tells me big hair is in. Somehow, I'm not sure this is what it meant.





Ah my Love.. We're getting to this point.

May I share my new lust with Mike Aho.



He has a series with Volcom that I can't find on le web.. read like this; "Nostalgia Quilts" "Summer Stilts" "Endless Wilt."
Each piece with this wood grained animal head with a tree growing out of its dome and roots coming from its neck. Love it. If and when I have a scanner that works, it will be shown.
Worth seeing.


If you can't wait, pick up a Nylon magazine, flip seven pages in. Behold Aho. It's a shame these images are going onto purple girls t-shirts. Should be hanging on my walls.

2 comments:

Dana said...

so there are really purple girls? I found your site looking for the name of the artist of these fabulous volcom prints. Yes, they should be hanging on walls.

c. said...

Yup! It's available in stores!