Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, this is my third post today.

I left the United States for one day. I, too, am wondering why it to me so long.

Whatever. I went up with my cousin, Tori. It was successful. I believe I did most things any normal tourist would do. I couldn't have it any other way. CANADIAN VIRGINITY.






After the phrase "I knew it would be cold but I didn't know it would be this cold," came out of our mouths multiple times, gloves seemed to be the best idea.
Why not gloves that say CANADA? Eh? ( oh, haha.. )


I also at lunch at what apparently is the best place in the entire world, Tim Hortons ( sponsor of Sidney Crosby ). Sorry Horton obsessed, the coffee ( plain black coffee ) tasted no different than what I make at home. The lines of cars around ALL Tim Hortons has lead me to believe that they use Ingredient X in their coffee. Similar to Coke's X ingredient. Similar to crack.






Then we took a lot of tourist pictures while our car was parked in multiple bus lanes and actual lanes, with the blinkers on, and our purses locked inside of it. It was like we never had been let out of our cage before. But really, it was probably from the crack in our coffee.


Followed it up with gelato. Candy. And serious hesitation outside of a strip club.
"Should we just go in?"
Tori has some plans for Canada and I once spring hits. Word is there are less touristy/more fun things to do.
Passport required.


We topped the night off with getting pulled over and a talk about our plans to get lunch at the 24 Karat strip club down the street from my uncles place. No cover during a Bills game. Heyy..
Next time my friends.

No comments: