Thursday, November 6, 2008

I can feel it inside,

"You know, Nostradamus predicted an abrupt end to the world after a black man came into power."


"What."



"Hey man, I didn't say it."




YEAH. NO. THANKS DAVE. Thanks.
This requires research. I'm pretty sure Nostradamus also predicted the end of the world in 1999... And I'm pretty sure that didn't happen. Granted, Hitler and the twin towers ordeal was no fluke. But really, shouldn't everyone (even those of future existance) be able to experience these mass revelations? History being made? World disasters and such?
I really feel like we're hogging all the fun now.

2012 conspiracies. Aliens. Natural disasters. Terrorism. Politics. Economic crises. Black-hole-making-life-defining-dark-matter-religion-killing machines. PEREZ HILTON. I mean, come on, someone really stuffed our party bags a little too full.



Perhaps the research should be done on dates after 2012.
As fascinating as the thought and ideal of witnessing the end of the world would be ( at least in the case of an enormous tidal wave or if Earth would just stop spinning so we'd all lose our footing and slip right off into space ), I don't know if I could handle the metaphorical "end of the world."

Maybe R.E.M. has the answer. Jellybean Boom?




[ Don't worry Obama, I wouldn't blame you ]

No comments: