Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Raise your hand if you're a grown up and you don't make your bed."




I've been addicted since summer. Maybe it's time I just buy a full bottle. It's a mix between Gramma, comfort, and free spirit.
Speaking of cannabis, I purchased the first season of Weeds today (with my Circuit City gift card!). I've heard good reviews and considering I'm more or less snowed in with no 4WD, five hours of something new is welcomed.

Let's also touch on;

- DMX being forced to wear pink underwear in jail. That's how Ruff Riders roll, baby.

- Clint Eastwood being my favorite racist prick in Grand Torino. So much so, that all I really wanted to do was hug the man. Movie as a whole, two thumbs up. I'd add it to my collection of seven and watch it a few times over just to hear Mr. Eastwoods dreamy voice and all of those ridiculous slurs coming out of it. ( It's okay for him to do it, he's sort of the man, ya know? )

- Philosophy products. Skin care, body care, fragrances = A+

- The Hudson River plane crash. It was one of the first crash landings of its type where no one was killed. But, may we please have a moment of silence for the flock of Canadian geese who lost their lives to a jet engine. Tragic.


My horoscope told me to stay away from the drink today otherwise some bad decisions would have been made. Lucky for my horoscope the roads were too non-existent to even consider touching a drink to these lips.
I guess I'll have a lot of other nights to make bad decisions. Right!?
On that note, sweatpants, Weeds, Kitten, blanket, go.


PS.
Go Steelers.


I aspire to have the Pittsburgh accent just as Myron demonstrated above.
xo

No comments: