Thursday, January 15, 2009

Four birthdays. Two days.

Today! Littlest brother, Brian's birthday!
ALONG WITH Martin Luther King Juniors birthday!


Brian's 18 today, and I have the day off. I had half the mind to make him cookies and go to his high school to hand deliver them.
He probably would have thought it was funny.
He's a really great kid.
I really love my Capricorns.


I'm also very excited about this 9 degree weather. Five ( 5 ) degrees tomorrow!
I've got the best pair of long johns that I acquired last year for the Winter Classic, kind of assuming I'd never really need them again. But alas! With all my bad car luck, seems the only smart thing to do is to bundle up entirely before I leave the house just in case I happen to find myself in a situation that involves me waiting in a car with no heat for 2 hours or so.

No other news.

No comments: