Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Solitaire, Lookbook, The Stooges (of Iggy Pop).

I had my few posts of new years revelations, now, can we talk about how difficult computer solitaire is?
Use both colors of the deck and flip three cards, not one. It's nearly impossible.
Actually, a good 30 games today and not a single win would make it absolutely impossible for January 06, 2009.
I remember playing this when I was younger with real, honest to God, cards and it never seemed that hard.

There's got to be something up with computer solitaire.


Moving onto my newest obsession; Lookbook. <-- Go. Click.
I credit this to Nikki Moose and her Dirty Flaws blog.

But look!




On top of amazing tights that I personally need to find somewhere in my life - even if someone paints a pair for me - and on top of the girl being hella cute with blue hair, the photograph itself is completely captivating.
Lookbook not only gives you a glimpse of every day fashion from around the world, but it's works of art. Gorgeous pictures. Interesting colors and shapes. This is 100% inspiration in every creative aspect.
I couldn't ask for more.
Especially since it continually loads so you don't ever have to click to go to the "next page." It just keeps going and going..



On with real life news;

Ron Asheton, of the Stooges, passed away. "Likely cause is a heart attack."

If Project Playlist wasn't being such a piece right now, I'd put a little something up... Since that's not going to happen tonight I'll just say, "I Wanna be your Dog," is one of my favorites. Thank you, sir. You've done us well.

No comments: