Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All I wanna do is DancE.

Best people in the entire world? I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's what's been dropped into my lap over the years. Not to mention, the best dancers. Right?

I'm really grateful for anyone involved in longest birthday weekend ever. Here or there.
My hair is so dirty it's ridiculous.

And hey, LIFE, thanks for allowing me to still have eyeballs so that I could fall in love with this;
















Can't. Get. Enough.
Nicholas Di Genova. <-- Link link.

I've been clamoring around about this since last week. Shoving it down peoples throats as if it was my new religion. And I still want to spill my guts out onto the floor and offer them to whoever needs some every time I look at his stuff. That's dramatic. I know. But it's so good I kind of want to explode a little bit.

I can't seem to post my favorite drawring by him since blogspot is being a piece, and this pretty picture can't be found online. One thing blogspot and I have in common is that we just don't like to function all that well before 10am. Life's rough, you know? I'll try later. Until then, we'll all survive.


Yesterday was my Grandpa's birthday. And this concludes my "Hey check out all these birthday's at once" segment.
He turned 89. He enjoys motorcycles, thinking, fixing things, iced tea, bread, soup, laughing at old shows on tv, and taking care of things. What a guy. You can find a picture of him (if you care so much) on my myspace. Which I don't have a url for. But he's wearing a bow on his head because some of us find that amusing at every family event to put a bow on his head and take a picture. Sometimes he laughs until he cries. And somehow he gets the best weird presents ever. Like the magnetic screw holder last Christmas. Or the underwater window breaker, the Christmas before, for use when you drive your car into some large body of water and the pressure is just too strong on your windows to bust them out. Yeah, this bugger will break those windows like NONE OTHER. Ya know, just in case Grandpa ever found himself in a sinking car.
I bet a lot of people that were on that bridge that collapsed a few years back were wishing they had such a phenomenal gift.
Pittsburgh DOES have a lot of old questionable bridges as well.
Perhaps I'll find my own emergency car window breaker...




......... Obviously distracted. Time to dance to Gorillaz and put on clothes as quickly as possible so that I can open my store. Good plans.
( Thank you - to everyone - for being really fantastic people and friends - you all kind of make me want to throw up guts or explode just a little bit too. )

No comments: