Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's talk about this again,




So remember when I went to Hotlanta? Aka, Atlanta?
Well on our adventures we ended up at the Coca-Cola factory.
We saw the history, the art, a really nauseating 3D movie, and got to try out 64 different kinds of Coca-Cola products from all over the world.
Ginger soda seemed to be our favorite. It burned your nose just enough to make you want to sneeze. Unlike gingerale this stuff tasted like a piece of fresh ginger smashed up into some fizzy water.
There were different flavors of iced tea, different flavors of Fanta, one called the.... Beverly? From either France or Spain. It tasted like tonic water with a kick of BLEH at the end. Very strange.
Very interesting.
I don't even like Coke, or soda that much (as mentioned in a previous entry, in fact) but you better believe I tried all 64 flavors and left with a stomach ache.

This picture was from the history section of it all. New advertising for it. Plus myself. Geekin out. Was it before or after the sugar rush? Don't know. My enthusiasm seemed to be a little over the top. Maybe it was right after the 3D movie and I was actually really mad and having a bout of sarcastic fun while my head pounded and I vowed to never be interested in "3D" again.

On the topic of beverages though, I just made green tea and put a little bit of cinnamon and honey in it. Delicous. I forgot how much in love with cinnamon (the spiceee) I am.

I have more blog worthy things, but they will wait.
Goodbye!

No comments: