Thursday, March 12, 2009

!




YEAH! Those two little rain clouds/lowest temperatures of the week represent my two days of vacation. What's up! My two days of flight are sunny sunny sunny though. I came to bring the rain hardcore to the brain.

Woke up so early I feel a little nauseous. Maybe it's nerves. I know it's nerves. I'm procrastinating pretty hard right now. I leave in... 40 minutes... And I don't think I'm done packing. Lovely. Maybe I'll shave. Either that or I'll wear shorts and make really good friends with my plane mate... For comic relief. It will be the best/most awkward plane ride he/she will ever have with "That girl with the real hairy legs and gravity defying bangs." My goal is to look suspicious enough that they decide to do a fully body search on me.

.... Okay. Enough. Kitty is in charge this weekend. DON'T destroy my pretty little liquor cabinet! Thanks! See you soon!

No comments: