Saturday, March 7, 2009

I get innnn to it.

I would call this my guilty pleasure list, but after listening to it... It's mostly my "I'm going to dance now," list.
Completely guilty.
It's like my ass can't help it.


1) Crack a Bottle - Eminem
Marshall Mathers, Dr. Dre, AND 50 cent. Yes, that's my true guilty pleasure crew all in one song.

2) Gives you Hell - All American Rejects
I tried really hard to not like it. But all I can picture are house parties.. And yeah, I hope it does give you hell. Girls and guys alike.

3) Let Me See Your Hips SWING - Savage
I KNOW. I'm still not over it. I'm beating the dead horse. I don't even care.

4) AND 5) Ron Brownz Remixes of Pop Champagne and Arab Money
Can I help that I like to feel like I need to belly dance? No. It just happens. And, I want to see YOU dance.

6) Get Up - 50 cent.
AHHH!! If you know what k(c)rumping is, you knowww what's up.
And if you don't know what's up, take some lessons from this little guy. I wanna see you mooove.


OWWW! YES. Get Up is the song to get dowwwn to.

Okay okay.
And

7) A Milli - Lil Wayne.
YUP. I know all the words. (Sorry, Mom.) I'm tougher than Nigerian hair. It never gets old. Unless you're not me, apparently.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




Play. Dance. Get sweaty. Get uppp.

( Please excuse the excessive letter use in some words. I'm just a little excited. Sometimes I type like I talk. ... .... For better or for worse. )

No comments: