Monday, March 9, 2009

Ramble.

My Yogi tea relayed "Speak the truth," to me today. This makes more sense.

Few days ago I tried my hand at CHEWY oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I got everything except the chewy part. Next time I will HEED the directions that read "bake 12-15 minutes," and ignore my judgement of "Eh, they don't look done and they aren't burnt so I'll leave them in for another 15 minutes!"

The bonus, I have a rock hard oatmeal cookies for any time of the day. If they didn't have chocolate in them, I'd take them to a shelter and feed them to dogs.
Speaking of pups, Martha Stewarts little baby chow, Ghengis Khan ( I approve of this name for a pet ), died in an explosion over the weekend. Along with 17 other dogs. Bummer.

ARTICLE HERE.

I wonder if work can make me the exception today and allow a hoodie and sweatpants into the dress code. That'd probably make my day.

No comments: