Sunday, March 8, 2009

Something to sip on.




I think it's safe to say that I am an avid drinker of Yogi tea. The packaging is a dream, the teas are delicious, and on each tea bag string comes a tiny note attached to make you think or feel good about something. Zen. Nirvana. Om. In tea.
I tear most of the tags off their strings and either tape them to the back door at work (yup, I'm that guy) or I put them in this little dish in my kitchen. I like nice things. Maybe they'll provide me with positive energy when I'm about ready to run over puppies and kittens with a bulldozer.

Today, however, my green tea told me this;


Your infinity in you is the reality in you.



... oh yeah?
Maybe I'm just not feeling deep enough now to really get it. I really don't get it. Do I have an infinity?
Are they talking about... my soul? And that my eternal soul is my reality....?
I kind of just want to steep another bag and forget the whole thing.


I'm putting this tag with the "Your breath is the voice of your soul," one.
Actually, That'd be a good one to tape up in my bathroom while I'm doin that tooth brushin thing. Flossin. Cool. Silent, minty fresh soul, baby.

No comments: