Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whaaat!

Alright so I guess THIS is my 100th post. Unfortunately I DON'T have anything nearly as exciting as the transparent fish head. BUT, I DO have this;

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CYCLE 13
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS



8. You must be AT OR UNDER five feet and seven inches (5'7") in height, although the Producers reserve the right to make case-by-case exceptions. Please note the change in this requirement from past cycles of the Series.



!@#$%^&
Noted. I'm 5'5"! I knew these baby legs would be good for something at some point.
AND it's cycle 13! Doom and Despair Cycle!
Open casting calls this Friday from 12-6pm.
Ashley and I are going to be America's Next Short Models.

I better find a pair of jeans that make my butt look real good and Lord knows I better start working on some form of sweet talent because I don't think that spelling well, counting money really fast or folding shirts perfectly counts as interesting.


Gallery Crawl following this fantastic adventure. Be there.

No comments: