Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Uhh uh.. Uh.

I guess a lot has been going on!
Pirates (legit), Pirates (baseball), Easter, family, joining le gym, car inspections, new cars? New coffee/ice cream place!

AHHH! Let me gush about that one.
Oh Yeah Coffee and Ice Cream. Similar to Cold Stone where you pick your mixins BUT they have the most bizzaro mixins to date (hops, bacon, future, coffee grinds, turkey jerky, figs... along with a lot of other really GOOD ones)... and instead of smushin all the hard ice cream together on a slab, they throw it in this blender of sorts and serve it to you like soft serve. BEST.

I got vanilla soy with ginger snaps and nutella.
Heaven.

They also serve belgium waffles. Buckwheat, butter milk, or Cinnamon. You can put any of the mixins in these too.
My aunt, cousin and I split a cinnamon one made with raspberries, strawberries, and magic... Still delicious.

To top it off, it's ALL organic. I will be a frequently returning customer for sure.
It's in Shadyside on South Highland Ave.
Go.

Now I'll express my swooning love for this;





I've got baby wrists and for some reason they love super huge chunky bracelets provided that they are small enough to not fall off.
I also like to wear matching bracelets on each arm. Strange, yes. But when this sucker goes on sale, you better believe I'll be getting two. .. . . Maybe.

Later.

No comments: