Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What I've been doing?

Planning a picnic. Mostly.

Epicurious.com

I know it's old news but I swear I can find ANY recipe that crosses my mind, no matter how obscure I think it is, on this site. And then some.

My urge for a small outdoor meal of chips and salsa and sandwiches has turned into this way out of hand plan to make a full course meal of fruit and shrimp shish kabobs, fancy wonton sides, avacado BLT sandwiches, greek pasta salad, homemade granola, ginger mango sauces and crispy cinnamon chick peas with a raspberry peach pie to top it off.
And sangria.

This is more than a picnic now. This has turned into a massive cookout style ordeal. 15+ people are invited. Apparently. And I need you all to pick a really tasty recipe to make and bring. Ha. I guess instead of planning a picnic next time I should just design some invitations to an outside lunch party.


In other news:
This article is amazing.

I think everyone needs to be a superhero.
Tonight I'm going grocery shopping and making my mask.
See you on the streets.

No comments: