Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm watching the radio.

What can I say?
News in the winter never feels as exciting.

My eight hour grind yesterday didn't drag on as long as it normally feels as of late. It was my newest realization.
Don't go in dreading it and it's really not that bad.
It could also be because I studied hand writing analysis for a good portion of the time. At first I thought it was a crock, but after looking at meanings behind things, I guess I understand the reasoning.


In world news;
There are 5 new ways to get flat abs.
Ryan Seacrest is dissing Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
An adopted 80 year old man found out that he had a brother that lived not far away.
Something about the Golden Globes.. and more celebrity hook up breakups.


Awesome.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not sure if I could care less about celebrities and their lives.
Aside from Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes breaking up with Katy Perry.




Very nice.

No comments: