Saturday, January 10, 2009

"It's Chinese checkers too! That's the best."

It was apparently a whim.






Ashley's roommate came home from work stating "I bought another album! I really have to stop buying CD's.. But this one had two middle aged people playing a board game in the bathtub on the back! I had to get it."
Surely it wasn't the only reason he picked it up. I think I overheard something of a "This is supposed to be pretty good."
And despite the fact that he thought it was some form of evil gypsy music, I liked it.
Welcome, Delta Spirit. Enjoy.









What's better? They're playing in Pittsburgh February 18th. This panned out quite nicely.
Now it's keylime cheesecake for breakfast. I knew there was a really good reason why I didn't finish this last night.
And for coffee drinkers, Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee in Caramel Drizzle. It's wonderful. Granted, it's still coffee. And it still only cost me five dollars for a lot of it, so the "gourmet" is not quite so.. But it's not bitter at all. Love.

Sure do hate this snow though. And the fact that they don't treat the roads round this part of town. Awesome awesome.

No comments: